In Between Days. The Cure in photographs 1982 - 2005 by Tom Sheehan SUPER DELUXE EDITIONTom Sheehan
SUPER DELUXE EDITION
The Flood Gallery is proud to announce the second book from the archives of celebrated music photographer Tom Sheehan. Having worked with The Cure for over 20 sessions across 3 decades,"In Between Days" offers a stunning photographic journey, shown in chronological order, of one of the most important and successful UK bands of the last 40 years.
The book, featuring a foreword by Robert Smith, includes many photographs never seen before, all carefully scanned and retouched to show Tom's work at its glorious best.
- Strictly Limited edition of 700
- Foreword by Robert Smith
- Bound in certificate of authenticity numbered and signed by Tom Sheehan
- 240 pages with many unseen images
- Envelope adhered to the inside front cover will contain 3 × 5″x 7" photographs
- Printed on 170gsm matt art paper