We Are Hiring
Position: Gallery Manager
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
The Flood Gallery is the UK's leading specialist in contemporary gig posters, movie posters, art prints and associated apparel, we are currently recruiting the position of Gallery Manager.
The role will include:
- Staff and rota management
- Stock management
- Product presentation
- Organising events, marketing and promotions including use of social media
- Compiling a weekly newsletter
- Maintenance of online shop
- Online order fulfilment
- Managing custom framing orders
- Customer service for shop and online store
- General admin and day to day gallery management.
The ideal candidate will have excellent administration skills, previous retail experience (preferably at management level), be sales and customer service focused with good working knowledge of marketing through social media and be prepared to work in a busy environment where an ability to multi task is essential.
The gallery is open 7 days per week and the manager must be prepared to work flexible hours including regular weekend shifts. Some UK travel is also necessary for events and conventions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, ambitious business.
To apply for this position please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference Gallery Manager.
Position: Gallery Retail Assistant
Salary and Benefits
£18,000.00 - £20,000.00 pro rata per year
Full-time / Part-time
The Flood Gallery is the UK’s leading specialist in contemporary gig posters, film posters and art prints, based in Greenwich Market, London. We currently have a vacancy for an assistant to help with the running of shop and online store.
· Previous retail experience is essential together with computer literacy including use of social media and ideally previous experience using an online platform such as Shopify.
· You will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, punctual and enjoy selling and communicating.
· Good knowledge of music and/or film and pop culture art would be an advantage.
· Job role includes maintaining the displays and stock in the gallery, daily interaction with customers, fitting/framing prints, updating our online platform (Shopify), planning and attending exhibitions and conventions, promoting the gallery through social media, customer service and any additional admin.
· The Gallery is open 7 days a week and you must be prepared to work flexible hours including weekend shifts. Some UK travel is also necessary for events and conventions.
Up to 40 hours per week
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com with the reference Retail Assistant.
The Flood Gallery, 8 Greenwich Market
London SE10 9HZ, 0208 269 0372