Soho Scene 67 and Jazz Goes ModVarious
All 'RSD Drop 1" titles will be available for purchase on Saturday 12th June. Online sales for remaining stock will start at 6pm 12th June.
A year of seismic change in the UK: mini skirts and Mini Coopers, psychedelic 'happenings' and of course Sgt. Pepper. British jazz was changing too: no longer cool and sharp-suited; now featuring beads and bangles and - literally - letting its hair down. A new breed of young musicians moved between styles from avant-garde to R&B and taking in current pop. On Side One, we give you Britain's finest and on Side Two some of the very best music coming out of the States in that exciting,
1. Juicy - Spontaneous Music Ensemble
2. Lazy Afternoon - Johnny Scott Quintet
3. Cleopatra's Needle - Ronnie Ross Sextet
4. Brew - Collin Bates Trio
5. Limited Freedom - Harry South Big Band.
1. Mustang - Curtis Amy Septet
2. Comin' Home Baby - Fred Ramirez
3. A Bucket Full Of Soul - Trudy Pitts
4. Chicken & Dumplins - Bobby Timmons
5. Wack Wack - Young-Holt Unlimited