Refund & Return Policy
Return & Refund Policy
Our Return and Refund Policy was last updated 11/08/2022
Thank you for shopping at The Flood Gallery.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to
The Flood Gallery
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to The Flood Gallery, accessible from www.thefloodgallery.com
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on
behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on
which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by sending us an email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The following Goods cannot be returned:
- gift cards
- goods on sale
- Custom frames
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address: 8 Greenwich Market, London SE10 9HZ
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website:
- By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org