Muzak: The Visual Art of Porcupine Tree (Collectors Edition)Lasse Hoile
- Limited Edition of 500
- Certificate of Authenticity, numbered & signed by Lasse Hoile
- 240 Pages
- Over 1000 images, many previously unseen
- 170gsm matt-art paper
- Hardback, quarter-bound with real cloth and silver foil deboss
- Additional 48 page book, 'Live Muzak', featuring live performance and behind the scenes tour photographs taken by Lasse Hoile
- Collectors Edition alternate book cover
- Lenticular slipcase
- 281 x 284mm
- Release Date: June 10th 2019
Muzak, by renowned Danish photographer, film-maker and artist Lasse Hoile, showcases the visual collaboration between Lasse and British rock band Porcupine Tree, fronted by Steven Wilson.
Including many never-before-seen images from his photography, stage backdrops, films and album art sessions. The book covers the period between critically acclaimed 2002 album In Absentia to the 2009 Grammy-nominated The Incident.
Lasse's long-term collaborator and friend Carl Glover hosts a discussion with Lasse on his work with Porcupine Tree, with band members Richard Barbieri, Gavin Harrison, and the bands' former manager Richard Allen taking part